What does your App do?
OneTouch EMR is an electronic medical records system that flows the way a doctor thinks. This provides breakthrough usability and productivity for medical doctors. OneTouch EMR is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription offering available through a native iPad app and all the leading web browsers. Doctors interact with the system through touch, typing and speech recognition powered by Nuance Healthcare. OneTouch EMR is fully certified for Meaningful Use incentive payments from the U.S. Government.
Who uses your App?
Medical practices seeking to automate record keeping, streamline operations, and qualify for Meaningful Use incentive payments.
What are the top 5 features/benefits of your App?
- Automates familiar medical workflow, enabling doctors to work in their preferred way, rather than having to adapt to the system.
- Is delivered though the Apple iPad, providing an intuitive, touch-oriented interface, as well as through major web browsers.
- Is fully speech-enabled with medical speech recognition powered by Nuance Healthcare, enabling direct dictation into the electronic patient record.
- Includes critical additional services such as ePrescribing, document management, diagnostic lab orders & lab results, patient scheduling and an on-line patient portal.
- Is fully certified for U.S. Government Meaningful Use incentives.
How does medical speech recognition from Nuance Healthcare improve clinical workflow and patient care in your App?
Speech recognition in OneTouch EMR enables doctors to stay fully engaged with the patient during encounters, rather than turning away to manually type information into the record. It also improves practice productivity by speeding post-encounter record completion.
What devices/platforms (iOS, Android, Browser, Desktop) are supported by your App?
OneTouch EMR runs natively under iOS on the iPad and in major web browsers on any platform. Android tablets are supported today via a browser, with a native app in development.
Company: OneTouch EMR
Demonstrations and free trial accounts are available at
Voice-enable your healthcare app: www.nuancehealthcaredeveloper.com/